webuser_398645017

5 benefits of installing an awning

2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

At Rigby's we supply and install a luxury range of awnings. Our awnings are made from the highest quality components allowing them to remain effective and durable all year round.

Here are 5 benefits of installing an awning:

1) Protection : Our Awnings are engineered to provide protection from adverse weather conditions all year round.

2) Privacy : Maximum Projection adding privacy to your garden and perfect for shading large areas for patios, bars and cafes.

3) Easy to install and maintain : Our engineers provide a full installation service. Rigby's awnings are retractable so that they are well maintained when not in use.

4) Saving Money: Having an awning installed can help you save on your energy bills, by blocking sunlight and reducing solar heat gain.

5) Beautifully Bespoke: Enhance your outdoor living space with our bespoke awnings range, with over 100 different fabrics to choose from.

To find out more about our awnings call : 0208 868 7899 or head over to our website : https://rigbys.com/

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.