houzzuk

POLL: What’s the most important aspect of a remote workspace?

HouzzUK
last year
last modified: last year

If you are able to work remotely from anywhere in the world, which of the following would be most important to you in a workspace?

Horbury Crescent · More Info

Tell us about your experience in the comments below!

A comfortable desk and chair
Great lighting
A beautifully designed space
A private space within the home where I can be away from others
A well-appointed background for video calls
Something else? Let us know in the comments!

Comments (2)

• PRO
    HouseReno
    last year

gosh if your working remotley full time there is so many different aspects that need to be right otherwise you will end up hating the space, i think if i worked from home full time i would have to find lots of little different places i could take myself to switch it up now and again.

• Maria-Anna Strapatsalou
    last year

I love working from home full time!!! I find that the most important bits are a spacious desk and a good chair! I love having natural light, so I have put my desk next to an east facing window, so I have the sun coming through most of my working day. 

One important feature is plug sockets! You need to have plenty for a computer, screens, lap top, phone charger etc.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.