mybespokeroom

Pink and blue office with living feature wall

My Bespoke Room
3 months ago
last modified: 3 months ago

At My Bespoke Room we always have both aesthetics and functionality at the forefront of our designs, and that’s why this home office is the perfect productivity spot!

Ready to transform your space without lifting a finger? For just £395 per room, our team of talented interior designers will work their magic to bring your dream room to life. You'll get one-on-one collaboration with your very own designer, who will provide tailored layouts, visuals, and furniture options to suit your personal style and needs. Plus, we've got exclusive savings and support to make shopping a breeze.

Design

Final Room

So, sit back, relax, and let us do the heavy lifting. And if you need some inspo, check out the link to see some of our past projects: https://www.mybespokeroom.com/explore

#MoodboardMonday #GiveYourHomeTheWOWFactor #HomeOffice #MyBespokeRoom

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.