angie_sievering

How to marry up two specific glass spaces

angie_sievering
2 months ago

Hi, I'm currently looking to insulate an existing conservatory by removing the glass roof and contructing a proper roof with skylights. At the same time I'd like to add a glass room next to the conservatory on a patio, which would sit squarely next to the conservatory. How do I marry up the two spaces so that there is no gap between the two roof spaces to prevent rain from falling into the gap between (enabling one to walk between the spaces without getting wet in the rain) and without ruining the design aesthetically ? Have already considered a full single story extension, but the cost is too great and would mean we'd be overcapitalising on the property. Thanks in advance for any design / architectural advice.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.