mybespokeroom

A soothing mint green and pink home office

My Bespoke Room
19 days ago

For just £250 we tailored a little sanctuary filled with all of this client’s favourite things, crafting a spot where relaxation meets inspiration. And the best part? The products came to under the client's £1,000 budget!

This client loved the functionality of their desk but craved a sprinkle of sparkle to jazz it up - something that would be besties with their beloved pink chair. So, what did we do?

We whipped up a magical concoction of soothing mint hues, woven in some chic rattan vibes, and peppered some pictures that related to the client's favourite things; from blooming spring blossoms to the serene beauty of the Greek islands.

We love nothing more than creating a beautiful and functional space that our clients adore.

Just some of what’s included in the £250 Room Styling Package

• Professional interior designer handpicked for you
  • 1 x 40 mins video calls
  • Tailored colour schemes and mood board
  • Handpicked furniture recommendations to your budget

Get in touch and see how we can make your dream space a reality in a budget that works for you!

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.