mybespokeroom

Dramatic but cosy, dark living room

My Bespoke Room
6 months ago

Rather than battling the dimness of the north-facing room, we opted for a bold and moody blue shade that instantly transformed the room into a cosy oasis for those evening get-togethers.

This living room is a vibrant expression of the family's personality, boasting an eclectic collection of quirky objects and unique decor that truly mirrors their character.

Innovative layout played a crucial role in this design. With a long living room, the owners resisted the urge to stick furniture against the walls. Instead, they cleverly used the sofa to divide the space into zones, giving it a snug and inviting vibe!

Struggling with your space? Click the link to find out how you can transform your home for as little as £395: https://www.mybespokeroom.com/#how-it-works

Moodboard:

Finished Room

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.