lazzeriniinteriors

Battersea Power Station Apartment - Before & After

Lazzerini Interiors is delighted to present our latest project in Battersea, London – the interior design of a luxurious three-bedroom property.

In a landscape where newly built flats often share a common look, our mission was to infuse life into this apartment. Every detail of this space has been meticulously crafted to showcase vibrant pops of colour, a spacious open-plan kitchen-living room, and a cosy corner sofa. Throughout the entire home, carefully chosen textured wallpapers add subtle and elegant textures, enhancing the ambience of each room.

Key Features:

• Vibrant Accents: The design concept focused on introducing vibrant pops of colour, creating an atmosphere that's both dynamic and inviting.
  • Open Plan: The property boasts a generously sized open-plan kitchen-living room, providing ample space for relaxation and entertaining.
  • Elegant Textures: Throughout the home, textured wallpapers have been chosen to infuse each room with subtle and elegant textures, elevating the overall aesthetic.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Luxury Apartment- Battersea Power Station · More Info

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Luxury Apartment- Battersea Power Station · More Info

What do you think? Feel free to get in touch and start your transformation journey with Lazzerini Interiors today!

www.lazzerini-interiors.com

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.